Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Few Things.......

I've missed a wonderful event that happened today in my neighborhood! I told my teachers jokingly I was jealous of them all. [smile] I've missed connecting all evening with some great people from out of town and I did't catch all your tweets! Twitter has been neglected since Holiday weekend. I think I should have invited myself better to the celebration. lol

Darn it Kevin! it just wasn't meant to happen by the master gardener!. :-) It was a very good day for me here. Even more, I heard great things from my teachers who spent the first day of the iConnect/iLearn conference with you and their fellow thinkers.

I am so excited for the four who will benefit. Still sadder... that 60 of them did not write back.

Funny, if I were going to say a few things as food for thought based on my day?.... I might say:

  • I'm doing everything possible to hold your inadequacies in my hands and ease the pain and take care of you like I always have.
  • I see great modeling of support systems that exists in the microscopic nitches of our community. The question becomes ... How can we begin to stitch the supports back together?
Curious ... what percent of YOUR citizenship is negative, how much is positive? Can we look around and assess with minds wide open?

p.s. Kevin, you have done well at branding!

No comments: